Thank you for helping to make our 30th anniversary celebration “A Brush With Nature” a huge success!
Thanks to your support, we raised a whopping $13,538!
Thanks to your support, Northwest Wildlife Preservation Society can continue to preserve wildlife in British Columbia through the delivery of free wildlife education and environmental stewardship programs to disadvantaged people throughout our province. THANK YOU!
Check out some of the photos on our Facebook album:
This event was a huge success thanks to everyone involved.
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets, to everyone who participated in the silent auction and 50/50 draw, to everyone who adopted an animal, to everyone who volunteered their time, and to all the sponsors and donors. Everyone was so generous and I appreciate your contribution tremendously!
Special shout-outs to:
- Our incredible guest speaker Robert Bateman. How fantastic was it to meet such a legend and experience his work? Such a treat!
- Our fabulous Board of Directors and volunteer Special Projects Director for helping enormously with ticket sales and partnership developments.
- Our dedicated volunteer event team – they checked you in, served you wine, sold you stuffies, helped you bid on auction items, sold you 50/50 tickets, and emceed the event. You guys were all amazing!!!
- Julie of Fairwind Creative for designing our beautiful event program and education display tablecloths, and Ashley for designing our event poster.
- Truffles Catering for serving up some seriously delicious food!
Thank you enormously to all of our amazing sponsors and donors! Please take a moment to recognize the outstanding contribution from our sponsors and donors, listed below:
This event was generously sponsored by the Real Estate Foundation of BC.
Event guests were treated to a variety of beers by our wonderful beer sponsor Driftwood Brewery, a local Victoria brewery.
Event guests were treated to a variety of Evolve Cellars wines by our wonderful wine sponsor Encore Vineyards.
Event guests were treated to a variety of raw, vegan foods by our wonderful food sponsor Rawthenic.
The Victoria Times Colonist was the exclusive media sponsor of A Brush With Nature.
The Robert Bateman Centre generously donated use of the gallery for the event venue.
GREEN POWER SPONSOR
A Brush With Nature was bullfrog-powered with 100% green electricity. This means that Bullfrog Power’s generators put 100% green power onto the grid to match the amount of conventional electricity the event uses, displacing energy from polluting sources. Across Canada, Bullfrog’s green electricity comes from a blend of wind and low-impact hydro power sourced from new Canadian renewable energy facilities. For more information on Bullfrog’s green energy, visit www.bullfrogpower.com.
THANK YOU TO OUR SILENT AUCTION DONORS
Thanks to your support we raised $3,670! Many items even sold for over the market value!
- Robert Bateman
- Serenity by the Sea on Galiano Island
- Ziptrek Ecotours Whistler
- Mountain Equipment Co-op
- Clayoquot Wild Tours
- Tofino Food Tours
- Mt. Washington Alpine Resort
- Vancouver Aquarium
- RC Pet Products
- The Butchart Gardens
- Rawthentic Eatery
- Ocean River Sports
- Bob Davidson
- TAMAR KATE
- Victoria Food Tours
- A Taste of Victoria Food Tours
- Full Lotus Yoga and Massage
- The Royal BC Museum
- The Fish Store at Fisherman’s Wharf
- Opus Art Supplies
- IMAX® Victoria
- Habit Coffee Atrium
- Lot 1 Pasta Bar
- Bin 4 Burger Lounge